The 26th Annual Lake Havasu Boat Show promises to be even bigger and better in 2017 with more special attractions and dazzling boat and marine accessory displays. It’s the largest boat show in AZ and NV featuring 100+ exhibitors, 60+ different brands of family runabouts, ski/wakeboard boats, fishing boats, cruisers, deck boats, pontoons, personal watercraft, and the biggest selection of performance sport boats west of Miami, plus a huge selection of marine accessory products.
Kids 6 and under: Free
EVENT HOURS (rain or shine)
Boat Show Fri, April 7: 12pm-6pm
Boat Show Sat, April 8: 9am-6pm
Boat Show Sun, April 9: 9am-3pm
BOAT SHOW ACTIVITIES
- IJSBA Jettribe Gary Hart Memorial PWC “WaterCross” racing - Over 150 of the fastest PWC racers in the country take on the waters of Lake Havasu. (Saturday & Sunday)
- 5th Annual ICS Chili Cookoff & Open Salsa Contest - featuring dozens of the best chili chefs in the Southwest competing for cash prizes of more than $3,000 and a berth in the 2017 ICS World Chili Championships later in the year. (Saturday only)
- Life jacket Swap – bring your old PFD and exchange it for a new one courtesy of Arizona Game & Fish Department. (Saturday only)
- In-Water boats at the Demo Dock - ride before you buy! (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- Food courts and beer gardens. (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
Are you in the market to buy a new boat? If you are, boat demos are available on-site for the first time at the newly built launch ramp near Windsor 4 at Lake Havasu State Park! Take a test ride before you buy.
Dogs are welcomed but must be on a leash. For general exhibitor information, click here
Event dates, times and/or details are subject to change. Please contact event coordinator or check event website
to verify information.