Brand Partner Program
The Brand Partner program was developed for local businesses to get behind Lake Havasu City and show their support. Brand Partners solidify our reputation and image as a fun, active outdoor lifestyle destination – a great place to live, work and visit!
Participation has many benefits:
- Your company is eligible to use the official Lake Havasu City logo and marketing slogan, Play Like You Mean It.® These registered trademarks can be used in advertising, business cards, promotional brochures, stationery and websites upon approval, usually within 48 business hours. Commercial use of the marks on items for sale, rent, or lease is otherwise prohibited.
- Your company receives four 8" wide x 3.5" tall for your storefront and/or vehicles.
- You get your choice of two framed full color Play Like You Mean It® in 24"x36", 18"x24" or 8½"x11" sizes for display in customer areas (while supplies last).
- You'll receive a 10% discount off any branded items for sale in the Lake Havasu City Visitor Center.
- Early in 2016, Brand Partners will be able to select ad specialty items for purchase from local vendors to co-brand your company with the city logo and/or "Play Like You Mean It" slogan. If you wish to sell branded products, contact the CVB representative at the phone or email address below.
How to Get Started
It only takes a few minutes to become a Brand Partner. START by clicking here
and submitting a short application form.
Your application will be reviewed and you will be notified of approval within 48 business hours. After you have signed and returned the Brand & Service Mark Conditions of Use & Agreement to the LHCCVB that we will send you, you will receive the Brand Standards Guide and official logos suitable for online and lower resolution print jobs. Contact us directly for higher resolution applications. Remember to email or submit in person proposed uses of the logo for approval BEFORE you go to print.
Brand Licensing Fees*
To be determined based on the outcome of "America's Best Communities."
*Special events and Brand Partners who advertise heavily outside of Lake Havasu City may have licensing fees waived. Fees will be billed on 12/1/16 for the 2017 calendar year. Partners who join after April 1, 2017 will have fees prorated on a quarterly basis.
To ensure brand integrity, partners must submit written examples of all intended trademark uses prior to production. Answers to your questions can be secured as soon as possible, most often within 48 business hours. Contact: