Board of Directors Meeting Dates & Agendas
The Lake Havasu City Convention & Visitors Bureau Board of Directors meets on the third Wednesday of each month at 8:30 a.m. Our meetings are open to the public and anyone is free to attend.
Location: 314 London Bridge Rd., Board Room
LAKE HAVASU CITY CONVENTION & VISITORS BUREAU
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING AGENDA
Wednesday, May 15, 2013, 8:30am
Board Room, 314 London Bridge Rd.
I. CALL TO ORDER
A. Call to the Public
B. Approval of March 20, 2013 Board Meeting Minutes and April 17, 2012
II. PARTNER REPORTS
A. Chamber of Commerce, Lisa Krueger
B. Hospitality Association, Cal Sheehy
C. Marine Association, Jim Salscheider
D. Main Street Association, Kristine Petersen
E. Partnership for Economic Development, Gary Kellogg
III. “What’s Happening in Communications” – Michelle Gardia, Communications Director
IV. BOARD REPORTS
A. Executive Committee Report – Cal Sheehy
1. Review and Approve March & April 2013 Financial Statements
2. Proposed Officers/Directors for June Elections
3. Two-Year Review of Progress Against Strategic Plan
4. Proposed Strategic Plan/Program of Work & Budget for FY2013/14
5. Next Meeting: June 13, 2013, 8:30 a.m.
B. Marketing Committee Report – No Report
1. Next Meeting: June 12, 2013, 8:30 a.m.
C. Brand Development Committee Report – Mike Quinn
1. Next Meeting: June 18, 2013, 4:00 p.m.
D. Event Committee Report – Thom Felke
1. Next Meeting: June 11, 2013, 8:30 a.m.
E. Education Committee Report – J.C. Stone
1. Next Meeting: June 4, 2013, 1:00 p.m.
F. Destination Development Committee Report – Bob McClory
1. Next Meeting: June 13, 2013, 4 p.m.
IV. PRESIDENT’S REPORT
A. Staff Reports
V. FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
VI. NEXT MEETING: June 19, 2013, 8:30 a.m.